Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a course or courses provided by ELC Academy , you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorized use of the Programs, trademarks, logos, or any content provided by ELC Academy is prohibited by law.
Permitted Use and Rights
- ELC Academy own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the Programs.
- It’s not Permitted to copy, reproduce, broadcast, publish, sell or in any way commercially exploit any Program or any part of our Programs,
- All information that you provide to ELC Academy must be true, correct and accurate or your registration may be cancelled by ELC Academy at any time without any notice.
- It’s permitted to share your username, password o with any individual or other third party.
- Payments will be submitted in Saudi Riyals , any conversions from other currencies are at the expense of the registrant.
The product (course) is delivered to the customer within 27 days of the registration date and payment of fees.
- ELC Academy will offer a full refund within Five days of your payment being made provided that the Program for which you have enrolled has not started. Once a Program commences, no refund will be offered.
- If a refund is granted, it will be paid to you in the same method as you paid ELC Academy Academy. A refund cannot be made to a different account than that from which your original payment emanated.
- No refund will be offered if the fee for the chosen Program is less than the original fee of the Program.
- No refund If you decide not to complete a course that you’ve paid for.
ELC Academy reserves the right to cancel any Program at any time. If this has to occur, ELC Academy will make every effort to do cancel at least one week before the course begins. If we must cancel a course, ELC Academy will allow you to transfer to another Program or grant you a full refund.
Transfer or Substitution of Courses
- You may transfer to a different Program provided that the original Program in which you have enrolled will not commence for at least another 21 days and the proposed Program has vacancies.
- You must pay any difference in fees if the proposed Program is more costly than the original Program in which you were enrolled.
If you have any questions, queries and complaints they must be in English or Arabic and addressed to email@example.com ELC Academy will try to respond to your email within 3 business days of receipt.